Аватар:Легенда об Аанге

Объявление

Объявлений нет))

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Аватар:Легенда об Аанге » Чат Аватара » Я сделал свою асю!

Я сделал свою асю!

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 63

Теперь у меня ася работает,но с глюками...

Ася-это хорошо...у меня она тоже есть,ток стала она пустовать

Я уже Мей-Лина асю настроил,она у меня очень хорошо работает можешь мне писать у меня номер аси  в инфе

А хочешь я свой номер аси дам?И ты завтра зайдешь?

Хорошо!Давай

Вот: 424739732.))

Привет!

Где тут можно пожрать? Поправочка поржать!

Сокка14 написал(а):

Где тут можно пожрать? Поправочка поржать!

открой бутылку кока-кола и налей себе!

Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day. It's always interesting to read articles from other authors and use something from other sites.

I just could not depart your site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the usual info a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back steadily to check up on new posts

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Thanks a lot!

Hi I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Google for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a remarkable post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?

Hey great website! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive amount work? I've absolutely no understanding of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I just wanted to ask. Thank you!

Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue regarding this piece of writing at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

What's up, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

I simply couldn't go away your web site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back ceaselessly to investigate cross-check new posts

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog website? The account aided me a applicable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent concept

I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

I relish, result in I found just what I used to be looking for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness on your submit is simply spectacular and that i could think you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to stay updated with coming near near post. Thank you a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Hi there to all, the contents present at this web page are really amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

It's very effortless to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this website.

This design is incredible! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Wow, this article is good, my sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to convey her.

You're so awesome! I don't suppose I've truly read through a single thing like this before. So nice to find another person with a few original thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is something that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

Hi there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Вы здесь » Аватар:Легенда об Аанге » Чат Аватара » Я сделал свою асю!

© 10bb.ru